- Customer Care
- + 1 (352)-242.6232
Q• - WHAT HOURS ARE YOU OPEN?
- Our school is open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Q• - DO YOU OFFER PART-TIME CARE?
- We try to accommodate everyone providing the slots are available.
Q• - DO YOU OFFER CARE DURING THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS?
- Yes, we offer spring, summer and winter camps as well as single day care when elementary schools are closed.
Q• - ARE YOU OPEN YEAR ROUND OR DO YOU CLOSE AT ANY TIME?
- We only close on statutory holidays, or in the case of an unforeseen emergency.
Q• - WHAT ARE YOUR DISCIPLINE METHODS?
- Our teachers are trained to be guidance professionals. A child must trust the teacher to learn control through redirection. Teachers are taught to review the environment and activities to reduce conflicts.
Q• - WHAT IS THE TEACHER TO STUDENT RATIO?
- It is different for each class and depends on the age of the children, program, and licensing requirements.
Q• - WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO YOUR STAFF NEED TO WORK IN THE SCHOOL?
- All staff must submit to a criminal background check. They must also have studied or be in the process of studying early childhood education courses.
Q• - DO YOU HAVE STAFF THAT ARE CPR AND FIRST AID CERTIFIED?
- Yes, the majority of our staff has training in CPR and First Aid.
Q• - WHAT ARE YOUR HEALTH AND ILLNESS POLICIES?
- If your child cannot participate in the daily routine, they should not be attending our program. More information on this can be found in our parent handbook.
Q• - DO YOU ACCEPT CHILD CARE CHOICE STATE SUBSIDY?
Q• - DO THE CHILDREN GO ON FIELD TRIPS WHEN SCHOOL IS NOT IN SESSION?
- We do go on field trips during our camps. Generally, twice per week.
Q• - DO YOU PROVIDE MEALS?
- We provide breakfast and an afternoon snack but parents must bring a lunch. The exception to this is on Fridays when we offer pizza.
Q• - IS THE SCHOOL LICENSED?
- Yes, we are licensed through the Florida Department of Children and Families.
Q• - HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU CARE FOR?
- We are licensed for 133 children.
Q• -IS THIS SCHOOL INSURED?
- We carry liability and student accident insurance.
Q• - CAN I VISIT AT ANY TIME?
- We have an open door policy and welcome you when you would like to visit. Parent participation is an important part of our program.
Q• - WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR HANDLING EMERGENCIES?
- We follow our Crisis/Disaster Emergency Response Handbook. Be assured that a staff member will be with your child at all times.You will be notified immediately. Please make sure you keep your contact numbers updated with us at all times.
Q• - DO YOU HAVE DROP-IN SERVICE AVAILABLE?
- If space allows we are willing to do drop-in care. You must fill out our application forms and pay for service in advance.
Q• - HOW DO YOU COPE WITH CHILDREN WHO DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH?
- Our teachers assist with children by repeating basic words they need to know while they are in our care and showing them what the word indicates in real situations. Children are encouraged to participate in all the activities and quickly learn to use more words.